Open as PDF
ULTRA BASS CHORUS BUC400
Ultimate Bass Chorus Eects Pedal
Thank you for showing your condence in us by purchasing the BEHRINGER ULTRA BASS CHORUS BUC400.
This ultimate eects pedal is specically designed to match the range and applications of bass guitars.
Thanks to its high-performance features you get super thick chorus with unbelievable stereo eect.
The chorus eect slightly detunes the original signal. A very pleasant detune eect is created relative to
the pitch variation. The chorus eect is often used for dispersing signals.
(1) The LEVEL control adjusts the output level.
(2) The LOW FILTER control lowers the amount of ultra-low frequencies in the eect signal to achieve
more dened tone and avoid muddiness of sound.
(3) The RATE control determines the chorus eect speed.
(4) Turn up the DEPTH control to achieve a more full and deeper eect sound.
(5) The ON/BATT LED illuminates when the eect is activated. It also serves as a battery level indicator.
(6) Use the footswitch to activate/deactivate the eect.
(7) Use this ¼" TS IN connector to plug in the instrument cable.
(8) The two ¼" TS connectors OUT A and OUT B send the signal to your amp. Use both connectors if
you want to achieve full stereo chorus eect. For mono use just plug in OUT A.
Use the DC IN connection at the front of the unit to plug in a 9 V power supply (not included).
The BATTERY COMPARTMENT is located underneath the pedal cover. To install or replace the 9 V battery,
press the hinges with a ballpen and remove the pedal cover. Be careful not to scratch the unit.