Open as PDF
ULTRA OCTAVER UO300
3-Mode Octaver Eects Pedal
Thank you for showing your condence in us by purchasing the BEHRINGER ULTRA OCTAVER UO300.
This high-quality eects pedal creates a monster sound by adding two additional tones using your
guitar—one and two octaves below the original tone. Thanks to its high-performance features you’ll
get natural, clear octave sounds with constant pitch, even for staccato playing.
Octave eect is possible due to a circuitry that generates signals one or more octaves below the input signal.
(1) The RANGE selector allows you to optimize the eects pedal for HIGH, MID and LOW frequencies
and use instruments with dierent frequency ranges (guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, etc.)
(2) The DIRECT control adjusts the level of the original input signal.
(3) The OCT 1 control adjusts the level of the generated signal one octave below the original signal.
(4) The OCT 2 control adjusts the level of the generated signal two octaves below the original signal.
(5) The blue ON/BATT LED illuminates when the eect is activated. It also serves as a battery level indicator.
(6) Use the footswitch to activate/deactivate the eect.
(7) Use this ¼" TS IN connector to plug in the instrument cable.
(8) The ¼" TS OUT connector sends the signal to your amp.
Use the DC IN connection at the front of the unit to plug in a 9 V power supply (not included).
The BATTERY COMPARTMENT is located underneath the pedal cover. To install or replace the 9 V battery,
press the hinges with a ballpen and remove the pedal cover. Be careful not to scratch the unit.
◊ The UO300 has no on/o switch. As soon as you insert the jack into the in connector,
the UO300 begins running. When not using the UO300, remove the jack from the
in connector. This extends the life of the battery.
The SERIAL NUMBER is located at the bottom.