Open as PDF
3 Set the home time zone.
Press the <q><r> buttons to choose
your home time zone.
4 Finish the setup process.
Press the <m> button to complete the
setting. The setting screen is no longer
To turn off the camera, press the power
• Unless you set the date, time, and home time zone, the [Date/Time]
screen will be displayed each time you turn the camera on. Specify
the correct information.
• To set daylight saving time (1 hour ahead), choose [ ] in step 2 and then
] by pressing the <o><p> buttons.
Changing the Date and Time
Adjust the date and time as follows.
1 Access the camera menu.
Press the <n> button.
2 Choose [Date/Time].
Move the zoom lever to choose the 
Press the <o><p> buttons to choose
[Date/Time], and then press the <m>
3 Change the date and time.
Follow step 2 in “Setting the Date and
12) to adjust the settings.
Press the <n> button to close the
• Date/time settings can be retained for about 3 weeks by the camera’s built-in
date/time battery (backup battery) after the battery pack is removed.
• The date/time battery will be charged in about 4 hours once you insert a
charged battery pack or connect the camera to an AC adapter kit (sold
81), even if the camera is left off.
• Once the date/time battery is depleted, the [Date/Time] screen will be
displayed when you turn the camera on. Set the correct date and time as
described in “Setting the Date and Time” (=
Downloaded From camera-usermanual.com Canon Manuals