Open as PDF
118 Netfinity 3500-M20 – Type 8657 Models 21Y, 22Y, 31Y, 32Y,
2 Power/LED card
To remove the power/LED card, do the following:
1. Power-off the server, if it is on.
2. Unplug the server.
3. Remove the top cover (see “Top cover” on page 113).
4. Pull the power/LED cable toward the right side of the
server until it is free from its housing.
Note: Avoid allowing the cable to fall through the slot
to the inside of the server.
5. Remove the screws.
6. Remove the power/LED card.
7. To install the new power/LED card, reverse the above
Adapter card guide
Before you begin:
• Read “Safety information” on page 155.
• Review the information in “Before you begin” on page
Note: This illustration depicts the server in the upright posi-
tion. It is recommended that the server be placed on
its left side before performing this service procedure.