Open as PDF
160 Netfinity 3500-M20 – Type 8657 Models 21Y, 22Y, 31Y, 32Y,
Important: All caution and danger statements in this
finity Server Library
begin with a number. This
number is used to cross reference an English
caution or danger statement with translated
versions of the caution or danger statement in
For example, if a caution statement begins
with a number 1, translations for that caution
statement appear in this section under state-
Be sure to read all caution and danger state-
ments before performing any of the instruc-
• Statement 1
Electrical current from power, telephone and communication
cables is hazardous.
To avoid a shock hazard:
• Do not connect or disconnect any cables or per-
form installation, maintenance, or reconfiguration
of this product during an electrical storm.
• Connect all power cords to a properly wired and
grounded electrical outlet.
• Connect to properly wired outlets any equipment
that will be attached to this product.
• When possible, use one hand only to connect or
disconnect signal cables.
• Never turn on any equipment when there is evi-
dence of fire, water, or structural damage.
• Disconnect the attached power cords, telecommu-
nications systems, networks, and modems before
you open the device covers, unless instructed oth-
erwise in the installation and configuration proce-
• Connect and disconnect cables as described in the
following table when installing, moving, or opening
covers on this product or attached devices.