Open as PDF
EMBEDDED OPERATING SYSTEM
Eliminates the need for dedicated personal computers or servers
BUILT-IN MOTION DETECTION, RECORDING & NOTIFICATION
Sends Automatic Security Alert E-mail, including a Before, During, & After
MULTIPLE LOG IN
Support up to 100 Users Simultaneously
Transmits Live Images to Any Web Page for Online Promotion
Saves images on your PC (when using Microsoft Internet Explorer).
ADVANCED VIDEO COMPRESSION
XviD Video compression ensures the best image quality small video ﬁ le sizes
(when saving video with Microsoft Internet Explorer).
QUICK & EASY 3-STEP SETUP
The IP Installer Application lets you quickly ﬁ nd the camera on
your network and
assign a new IP Address.
Includes a Multi-Viewer software utility that allows you to monitor up to four cameras
at the same time. The advanced video compression produces a high-quality,
high-frame rate, VGA, CIF video stream.
INTEGRATED DDNS CLIENT
Utilize the free DYNDNS.ORG service in order to connect
to your camera, even
if you do not have a static IP Address
assigned by your ISP (Internet Service
Provider). This feature lets you set up a URL easily, that can be used to access the
camera through the Internet using any Web browser
CGI API FOR REMOTE PROGRAMMING
Control the parameters of the Professional Network IP Camera from within your
own application (such as Web-based PHP, ASP, or VB applications).
ACTIVEX OCX CONTROLS FOR VISUAL BASIC APPLICATIONS
Quickly develop customized Visual Basic Applications
utilizing the Professional
Network IP Camera’s OXC control.
DIRECT IMAGE ACCESS
for better compatibility to 3rd party video surveillance software.
USER BASED FRAME RATE CONTROL
Reserve bandwidth for selected users (i.e. Power Users)
SYNCHRONIZATION WITH NTP SERVERS
The Network IP Camera allows you to synchronize the time interval with NTP
Servers, making it ideal for time critical applications
6 PORT GPIO CONNECTOR
Supports connection to external sensors and can be used to power external devices.
STANDARD IMAGE FORMAT
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Network IP Camera delivers complete,
high-quality pictures in standard JPEG format, which can be viewed using any
standard JAVA enabled web browser.
• Built in Web server
• Built-in motion detection
• Event-triggered e-mail notiﬁ cation
• 30 frames per second full motion video
• Up to 100 simultaneous users
• Power Over Ethernet Ready
• Password protected user access
• Input to trigger external events
• Conﬁ gurations for image and security settings
• Firmware upgrade via Internet
• Standard RJ-45 twisted pair cable
• Integrated HTTP Server and FTP client
• JAVA or ActiveX
• Protocols supported: TCP/IP, ARP, FTP, HTTP, PING (Option) POP3,
SMTP, SNMP, MIBII, Proxy Agent, BOOTP, DHCP, DNS, Telnet, etc.
• Maximum Throughput: 9 Mbps
• Windows 98 or higher, Me, 2000, XP, Linux, and Mac
• Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
• Netscape Navigator 6.0 or higher
• Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Camino
• Resolution: 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
• 10 levels of JPEG image compression
XviD Video Compression when recording via Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Compression: High 80:1, Low 3:1
• 32 bit RISC CPU with network enhancement
• 384 kByte video frame buffer
• 2 mbyte ﬂ ash memory
• 8 mbyte SDRAM
• Serial port for direct access
• 12 V Power supply included
• Output of 12 V to power external devices, max 150 mA
IMAGE SENSOR AND LENS SPECIFICATION
• 1/3” CMOS lens
• 326,668 pixels, 24-bit color, YUV digital output
• Automatic exposure / gain / white balance control
• 2.5 minimum Lux
Image control, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, exposure, sharpness
• 664 x 492 pixel array elements
• Electronic shutter: 1/30 s ~ 1/15734 s
• Backlight compensation
• Replaceable standard CS mount lens
• Focal length 6.0 mm
• Angular ﬁ eld of view 54 degrees
• Object distance 0.1 m to inﬁ nity
• Maximum relative aperture f1.8
• D-sub 9 pin RS-232 connector
• 1 input to trigger the camera on external events
• 1 output of 12 V to signal external devices, max 250 mA
• 0-50°C / 32-122°F
EMC: FCC Class A, CE EN55022/1994, EN61000-3-2 & 3: 1995,
• 5.8 x 3.4 x 1.6 in./14.73 x 8.64 x 4.06 cm
• Network IP Camera – Professional Series
• Quick & Easy Setup Guide
• User Manual
• Software CD with User Manual, Drivers, and Utilities
• Camera Desktop Stand
• Power Adapter
• RS-232 Serial Cable (5 ft./1.5 m)
• GPIO Connector
Network IP Camera
Ideal for Monitoring Buildings, Parking Lots,
Ofﬁ ces, Retail Stores, Day Care Centers, Schools,
Homes, and More.
A Truly Revolutionary Device. Simply connect the Network IP Camera to any switch, hub, or Ethernet
port, and start viewing from any PC on the network!
Quick & Easy 3-Step Setup
Includes an IP Installer application that allows you to quickly ﬁ nd the camera on your network and assign it a new IP Address.
Because this Network IP Camera supports up to 100 users simultaneously, it can be used in commercial applications
that require several people to access the camera at the same time. A perfect example of this would be multiple security
guard stations, or multiple sets of parents viewing their children in class or day care.
User Based Frame Rate Control
Unlike SOHO based Network IP Cameras, this Professional Series camera allows you to prioritize users by determining
who gets the most bandwidth allocated to them when multiple users are accessing the camera simultaneously.
View up to four cameras simultaneously using the Multi-Viewer software included with the camera. View the front
lobby, parking lot, elevator bay, and roof access all at the same time from one screen.
Software Developer Support
Extensive support is available for software developers who provide customized solutions to their clients. An
API allows you to control the parameters of the Network IP Camera using customer built applications (Visual
Basic, ASP, PHP, etc. The support website includes documentation on Webview OCX and ActiveX, a list of
supported video surveillance & recording software vendors, bandwidth requirement charts, access to live
cameras for sample viewing, and more
The built in sensor can detect motion, and can be conﬁ gured to trigger an external alarm device, send
an E-mail with an attached snapshot, upload images to an FTP server, turn off external devices (remove
power from electronic door locks) or initiate recording through most third party video surveillance and
recording software programs
Strict manufacturing standards assure the highest quality in all INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS
products. All items carry a full Lifetime Warranty – the strongest quality commitment anyone can make.