Open as PDF
It is also possible to transfer still/moving images
to a PC with a DV connector by using the
software equipped with the PC or commercially
If you are using a Windows
XP, you can use
Messenger to conduct video
conferences over the Internet, using a
camcorder. For details, refer to the help for the
● It is recommended to use the AC Adapter as
the power supply instead of the battery pack.
(੬ pg. 14)
● When using a DV cable, be sure to use the
optional JVC VC-VDV206U or VC-VDV204U DV
cable depending on the type of DV connector
(4 or 6 pins) on the PC.
● The date/time information cannot be captured into
● Refer to the instruction manuals of the PC and
● The still images can also be transferred to a PC
with a DV connector-equipped capture board.
● The system may not work properly depending on
the PC or capture board you are using.
Connection To A Personal Computer
PC with DV connector
To DV IN/OUT
To DV connector
When connecting the camcorder to a PC
using a DV cable, make sure to follow the
procedure below. Connecting the cable
incorrectly may cause malfunctions to the
camcorder and/or the PC.
● Connect the DV cable first to the PC, and then
to the camcorder.
● Connect the DV cable (plugs) correctly
according to the shape of the DV connector.
GR-D350EW.book Page 35 Monday, May 29, 2006 1:40 PM