Open as PDF
Before cleaning, turn off the camcorder and
remove the battery pack and AC Adapter.
To clean the exterior
Wipe gently with a soft cloth. Put the cloth in
diluted mild soap and wring it well to wipe off
heavy dirt. Then wipe again with a dry cloth.
To clean the LCD monitor
Wipe gently with a soft cloth. Be careful not to
damage the monitor. Close the LCD monitor.
To clean the lens
Blow it with a blower brush, then wipe gently
with lens cleaning paper.
To clean the viewfinder lens
Remove dust from the viewfinder using a blower
● Avoid using strong cleaning agents such as
benzine or alcohol.
● Cleaning should be done only after the battery
pack has been removed or other power units have
● Mould may form if the lens is left dirty.
● When using a cleaner or chemically treated cloth
refer to the cautions of each product.
● To clean the viewfinder, please consult your
nearest JVC dealer.
Cleaning The Camcorder
GR-D350EW.book Page 39 Monday, May 29, 2006 1:40 PM