Open as PDF
● INSTALLATION & CONNECTION
Connecting alarm cable
1. Remove the dome cover and the case.
2. Pull out the rubber plug on the bottom as shown in
3. Insert the alarm cable into the hole made by
removing the rubber plug in step 2, and connect the
cable with the PCB alarm terminal.
4. Align the cable so that it should not be damaged or
jammed when installing the camera.
5. Put the rubber plug of the alarm cable into the hole.
6. Adjust the lens in a desired direction by referring to
the “Adjusting the monitoring direction for the
7. Attach the dome cover.