Open as PDF
- 1 -
For customers in the U.S.A.
DIGITAL STILL CAMERA PDR-M5
Tested To Comply
With FCC Standards
FOR HOME OR OFFICE USE
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15
of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user
is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Change the direction of the radio or TV antenna.
Move the equipment or the radio or TV. For example, if the equipment is to the right of the TV, move it to the left of
Or, move the equipment farther away from the radio or TV.
• Plug the equipment into a different outlet. Don’t plug your radio or TV into the same circuit as your equipment.
• Ensure that all expansion slots (on the back or side of the equipment) are covered.
Also, ensure that all metal retaining brackets are tightly attached to the equipment.
• If these suggestions don’t help, consult your equipment dealer or experienced radio/TV technician for help.