Open as PDF
- 47 -
Zoom photography allows you to take zoom shots wide angle shots.
Set the mode dial to [ ] or [ ].
Compose the picture using the Zoom key.
• Pressing the Telephoto (zoom) key zooms in on the subject, and
enlarges the subject on the LCD monitor.
• Pressing the Wide key provides a wider angle picture.
• The lens position moves according to the Zoom key setting.
• If the subject is not focused when you use the viewfinder, press the
Telephoto (zoom) key to the maximum zoom setting, look through
the viewfinder, and move the Diopter adjustment knob so that the
subject at a distance of about three meters away from the camera
Press the shutter button down half way, and press it down fully.
• The Zoom key setting is automatically canceled by either turning the camera OFF or by activation of the
Auto Power OFF function.
Telephoto (zoom) key
Diopter adjustment knob