my camera is actually a Z16 which I cannot find here - problem I have is some sort of small picture inset of what appears to be a guage of some kind running up and down, very annoying how can I get this off

Asked by Margarita Kennedy on 05/02/2014 1  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 9 years, 5 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.