Open as PDF
Eastman Kodak Company
Rochester, NY 14650 U.S.A.
© Eastman Kodak Company, 2008.
MC/MR/TM: Kodak. 4H5226
In Europe: For human/environmental protection, it is your responsibility to dispose of this
equipment at a collection facility established for this purpose (separate from municipal
waste). For more information, contact your retailer, collection facility, or appropriate
local authorities; or visit www.kodak.com/go/recycle. (Product weight: 200 g.)
KODAK Ni-MH Battery Charger
Models K625, K625E
1. Insert 2 or 4 AA/AAA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries into the battery compartment(s),
with the +/– contacts facing the +/– contact points in the charger.
• Batteries must be charged in pairs.
• When charging only 2 batteries, place them in the front compartment of the battery
2. For charging AAA batteries, pull down the adjustable
battery contact plate, then insert the AAA batteries into
the compartment. The charger will automatically adjust
the charging current for AAA size batteries.
3. Plug the charger into a power outlet. The charge
indicator light(s) is illuminated and battery charging
begins. The charge indicator light(s) remains on during charging, and turns o only when
the charger is unplugged or the batteries are removed.
4. See the table below for charging time. Unplug and re-plug the charger each time you
charge another set of batteries.
MIGNON - AA MICRO - AAA
AA - 1000-1200 mAh 8 - 10 hours AAA - 240-320 mAh 5 - 6 hours
AA - 1300-1500 mAh 10 - 12 hours AAA - 500-600 mAh 9 - 11 hours
AA - 1600-1800 mAh 12 - 14 hours AAA - 600-700 mAh 11 - 13 hours
AA - 1800-2000 mAh 14 - 16 hours AAA - 700-800 mAh 13 - 14 hours
AA - 2100-2300 mAh 16 - 18 hours AAA - 800-900 mAh 14 - 16 hours
AA - 2400-2900 mAh 18 - 20 hours AAA - 900-1300 mAh 16 - 18 hours
* Charging time depends upon the brand, capacity, and condition of batteries being charged.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS—Save These Instructions
• DANGER—TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, CAREFULLY FOLLOW
• For connection to a supply not in the U.S.A., use an attachment plug adapter of the proper
conﬁguration for the power outlet. This battery charger is intended to be correctly oriented
in a vertical or ﬂoor mount position.
• Do not charge longer than the time speciﬁed. Overcharging may cause damage to the
charger and batteries.