Open as PDF
Prior to installation and use of this product, the following
WARNINGS should be observed.
1. Installation and servicing should only be done by
Qualified Service Personnel and conform to all
2. Unless the unit is specifically marked as a NEMA
Type 3, 3R, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, or 6P enclosure, it is
designed for indoor use only and it must not be
installed where exposed to rain and moisture.
3. The product bears the following marks:
Pelco • 3500 Pelco Way, Clovis, CA 93612-5699 • USA • www.pelco.com
(800) 289-9100 or (1-559) 292-1981 • FAX (800) 289-9150 or (1-559) 292-3827
International customers call (1-559) 292-1981 or FAX (1-559) 348-1120
Motorized Zoom Lens Control
C517M Rev C (6/92)
4. Only use replacement parts recommended by Pelco.
5. After replacement/repair of this unit’s electrial
components, conduct resistance measurements
between line and exposed parts to verify the exposed
parts have not been connected to line circuitry.
Please thoroughly familiarize yourself with the infor-
mation in this manual prior to installation and opera-
TO REDUCED THE RISK OF ELECTRIAL SHOCK,
DO NOT REMOVE COVER. NO USER-SERVICE-
ABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO
QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
RISH OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
DO NOT OPEN.
This symbol indicates that there are
important operating and mainte-
nance instructions in the literature
accompanying this unit.
This symbol indiates that dangerous
voltage constituting a risk of electric
shock is present within this unit.