Open as PDF
Following checks and confirmations should be taken for safety.
Check the following things by the time of the cabinet assembly after the lens
1. Check the lens is securely fixed.
2. Check the proper wiring and the wires are fixed properly.
3. Check each connector is connected properly.
4. Check no wiring is tangled on the gear of lens motor or the other mechanical parts.
5. Check no parts is missing, or no mounting part is loose.
LCD PROJECTOR LENS
LENS REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE
NOTES ON LENS REPLACEMENT
Lens replacement should be performed by the qualified service personnel.
It should be followed by this procedure precisely.
Before attempt to replace the lens, confirm the model number (both the LCD
projector and the lens) and use the proper lens.
The lens cover is on the lens for protection. Be sure to remove the lens cover
When installing or removing the lens, be careful not to stain, scratch or
damage the lens.
If you have any questions, contact the dealers.
Following parts are contained in the packing.
● LIGHT-BLOCK SHEET BASE
● DRIVER (3 mm, Green)
● DRIVER (4 mm, Yellow)
● LIGHT-BLOCK SHEET For LNS-T31A
1 piece (Part No. 610 310 8001)
1 piece (Part No. 610 287 7328)
1 piece (Part No. 610 275 6029)
1 piece Type PB1 (Part No. 610 310 7950)
1 piece Type PC1 (Part No. 610 310 7967)
1 piece Type PF1 (Part No. 610 310 7974)
NOTE; Lens installation is different in cabinet design and lens attachment method
(Type A, B and C). Before installation the lens, check cabinet design and
proper installation should be made.