Open as PDF
Modelling lamps and fuses for 110 V & 230 V
Unit Modelling lamp 110V Modelling lamp 230V Socket Fuse
BX 250Ri 100W krypton / 23006 100W krypton / 23002 E27 2.5AF / 19033
BX 500Ri 100W krypton / 23006 100W krypton / 23002 E27 2.5AF / 19033
Programmable features - Reset English
Modelling lamp features & setup
How to „Reset“ the BX-Ri
In case you need to „RESET“ the BX-Ri to the manufacturer settings please follow the steps below:
1. Switch the unit “off“
2. Press both ﬂash power up / down buttons (10) at the same time and switch the unit on
3. The Digital LED multi display (6) ﬂashes in fast mode
4. Do not continue to press the touches, the resetting procedure is completed
Modelling lamp modes
• Press “Free/Prop” button to set Modelling lamp ON to proportional mode or OFF
• Press “Modelling” up or down button to set Modelling lamp to free mode, press
“Free/Prop” to switch Modelling lamp OFF.
> LED Indication: • Prop-LED is ON: proportional Modelling lamp setting.
• Free-LED is ON: free Modelling lamp setting.
• Prop and Free-LED’s are OFF: Modelling lamp is inactive.
Setup Visual-Flash-Control (VFC) mode
Proportional modelling lamp setup (PMS)
> Enter VFC setup :
1. Press “Free/Prop” push button for more than 2 seconds, until the display shows “F.X” (“X” is 0 or
1) to enter into the Modelling lamp setup menu.
. Use the “Flash-Power” up and down button to change setting:
- “F.0”: Visual-Flash-Control = OFF. Modelling lamp remains ON after ﬂash.
- “F.1”: Visual-Flash-Control = ON. Modelling lamp switches off during recharging.
3. The display switches back to normal mode after approx. 4 seconds if no button is pressed. The
settings are automatically stored.
4. Standard setting is “F.0”, VFC = OFF
> Enter PMS setup:
1. Press “Free/Prop” button for more than 2 seconds to enter into the Modelling lamp setup menu.
The display shows “F.X”, then press the “Free/Prop” button once more to the PMS menu, the
display shows “-.X”
2. Use the “Flash-Power” up and down button to change the settings:
• “-.0”: PMS = OFF, Modelling lamp is set to maximum.
• “-.1”: PMS = -1 f-Stop, Modelling lamp is reduced by 1 f-stop.
(When using heads of different maximum power)