Open as PDF
Carefully Read all instructions before operating or servicing any Dynabrade
Abrasive Power Tool.
Products offered by Dynabrade are not to be modified, converted or otherwise altered from the original design without expressed written
consent from Dynabrade, Inc.
Tool Intent: Right Angle Mini-Orbital Sander is ideal for finesse sanding.
Do Not Use Tool For Anything Other Than Its Intended Applications.
This power tool is not intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and is not insulated against contact with electrical power.
Training: Proper care, maintenance, and storage of your tool will maximize their performance.
• Employer's Responsibility – Provide Right Angle Mini-Orbital Sander operator with safety instructions and training for safe use of tools and accessories.
• Abrasive/accessory RPM (speed) rating MUST be approved for AT LEAST the tool RPM rating.
• Before mounting an accessory, visually inspect for defects. Do not use defective accessories.
• Use only recommended accessories. See back page of manual and Dynabrade Literature.
• Follow tool specifications before choosing size and type of accessory.
• Only use recommended fittings and air line sizes. Air supply hoses and air hose assemblies must have a minimum working pressure rating of 150 PSIG
(10 Bars, g) or 150 percent of the maximum pressure produced in the system, whichever is higher. (See tool Machine Specifications table.)
Parts Page Reorder No. PD05•21
Effective May, 2005
Right Angle Mini-Orbital Sander
Air Tool Manual – Safety, Operation and Maintenance
58035 – 15,000 RPM
58037 – 12,000 RPM
58038 – 12,000 RPM
Read and understand tool manual before
work starts to reduce risk of injury to
operator, visitors, and tool.
Eye protection must be worn at all times,
eye protection to conform to ANSI Z87.1.
Respiratory protection to be used when exposed to
contaminants that exceed the applicable threshold
limit values required by law.
Practice safety requirements.Work alert,
have proper attire, and do not operate tools under
the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Ear protection to be worn when exposure to sound,
exceeds the limits of applicable Federal, State or
local statues, ordinances and/or regulations.
Air line hazard, pressurized supply lines and flexible
hoses can cause serious injury. Do not use damaged,
frayed or deteriorated air hoses and fittings.
Read and understand this tool manual before operating your air tool. Follow all safety rules for the protection of operating personnel
as well as adjacent areas. Always operate, inspect and maintain this tool in accordance with the American National Safety Institute
(ANSI) Safety Code for Portable Air Tools – B186.1. For additional safety information, refer to – ANSI B7.1, Code of Federal Regulation
– CFR 29 Part 1910, European Committee for Standards (EN) Hand Held Non-Electric Power Tools – Safety Requirements and
applicable State and Local Regulations.
SAVE THIS DOCUMENT, EDUCATE ALL PERSONNEL
For Serial No. 4G1255 and Higher