Open as PDF
• Do not expose the camera to moisture, or ex-
treme temperatures. Extreme environments may
shorten the life of your camera or damage the
• Do not use or store the camera in dusty, dirty, or
sandy areas, as its components may be dam-
• Do not expose the lens to direct sunlight for
• Download all pictures and remove the batteries
from the camera if you are going to store the
camera for long periods.
• Do not use abrasive cleansers, alcohol-based,
or solvent-based cleaners to clean the camera.
Wipe the camera with a slightly damp soft cloth.
About this manual
This manual provides you with instructions on
has been made to ensure that the contents of
this manual are accurate, but General Imaging
Symbols used in this manual
Throughout this manual, the following symbols
Indicates the useful information to
while operating the camera.