Open as PDF
Denotes the possibility of injury.
• When carrying the product by the strap, be careful not to bang it,
subject it to strong impacts or shocks, or let it get caught on other
• Be careful not to bump or push strongly on the lens.
This could lead to injury or damage the camera.
• Be careful not to subject the screen to strong impacts.
If the screen cracks, injury may result from the broken fragments.
• When using the ash, be careful not to cover it with your ngers or
This could result in burns or damage to the ash.
• Avoid using, placing, or storing the product in the following places:
- Places subject to direct sunlight
- Places subject to temperatures above 40 °C (104 °F)
- Humid or dusty places
These could cause leakage, overheating, or an explosion of the battery
pack/batteries, resulting in electrical shock, re, burns, or other injuries.
Overheating and damage may result in electrical shock, re, burns, or other
• The slideshow transition effects may cause discomfort when viewed
for prolonged periods.
• When using optional lenses, lens lters, or lter adapters (if
applicable), be sure to attach these accessories rmly.
If the lens accessory becomes loose and falls off, it may crack, and the
shards of glass may lead to cuts.
• On products that raise and lower the ash automatically, make sure
to avoid pinching your ngers with the lowering ash.
This could result in injury.
Denotes the possibility of property damage.
• Do not aim the camera at intense light sources, such as the sun on a
clear day or an intense articial light source.
Doing so may damage the image sensor or other internal components.
• When using the camera on a sandy beach or at a windy location, be
careful not to allow dust or sand to enter the camera.
• On products that raise and lower the ash automatically, do not push
the ash down or pry it open.
This may cause the product to malfunction.
• Wipe off any dust, grime, or other foreign matter on the ash with a
cotton swab or cloth.
The heat emitted from the ash may cause foreign matter to smoke or the
product to malfunction.
• Remove and store the battery pack/batteries when you are not using
Any battery leakage that occurs may cause product damage.
• Before you discard the battery pack/batteries, cover the terminals
with tape or other insulators.
Contacting other metal materials may lead to re or explosions.
• Unplug any battery charger used with the product when not in use.
Do not cover with a cloth or other objects when in use.
Leaving the unit plugged in for a long period of time may cause it to
overheat and distort, resulting in re.
• Do not leave any dedicated battery packs near pets.
Pets biting the battery pack could cause leakage, overheating, or explosion,
resulting in product damage or re.
Downloaded From camera-usermanual.com Canon Manuals