Open as PDF
• Windows 7: If the screen in step 2 is not displayed, click the [ ] icon in the
• Mac OS: If CameraWindow is not displayed after step 2, click the
[CameraWindow] icon in the Dock.
• Although you can save images to a computer simply by connecting your
camera to the computer without using the software, the following limitations
- It may take a few minutes after you connect the camera to the computer until
camera images are accessible.
- Images shot in vertical orientation may be saved in horizontal orientation.
- Image protection settings may be cleared from images saved to a computer.
- Some problems may occur when saving images or image information,
depending on the operating system version, the software in use, or image
Still Images Movies
Your shots can easily be printed by connecting the camera to a printer. On
the camera, you can specify images to set up batch printing, prepare orders
for photo development services, and prepare orders or print images for
A Canon SELPHY CP series compact photo printer is used here for the
sake of illustration. Screens displayed and available functions vary by
printer. Also refer to the printer manual for additional information.
Easily print your shots by connecting the camera to a PictBridge-compatible
printer (sold separately) with the USB cable.
1 Make sure the camera and
printer are off.
2 Connect the camera to the
Open the cover. Holding the smaller
cable plug in the orientation shown, insert
the plug fully into the camera terminal.
Connect the larger cable plug to the
printer. For other connection details, refer
to the printer manual.
Downloaded From camera-usermanual.com Canon Manuals