Open as PDF
BEFORE YOU START
Thank you for purchasing this GE digital camera. Please read
this manual carefully and keep it in a safe place for future
© Copyright 2010 General Imaging Company All rights
No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted,
transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into
any language or computer language, in any form, by any
means, without the prior written permission of General Imag-
All trademarks mentioned in this manual are used for identi-
cation purposes only and are properties of their respective
Please read the following important information carefully
before using the product.
• Do not take apart or attempt to service the camera your-
• Do not drop or knock the camera. Improper handling may
damage the product.
• Turn o the camera before inserting or removing the bat
tery and memory card.
• Use only the type of battery that come with the camera.
Using other types of batteries may damage the camera
and invalidate the warranty.
• Do not touch the camera lens.
Please not expose the camera to harsh environments such
as moisture, or extreme temperatures, which may shorten
the life of your camera or damage the batteries.
• Do not use or store the camera in dusty, dirty, or sandy
areas, as its components may be damaged.