Open as PDF
Both the camera and deck sections of this model needs a
personal computer for adjustment except simple adjustment
with potentiometers. If some of the following parts is replaced
for repair or other reason, the repaired set must be adjusted
with a personal computer.
• OP block
PROM (IC1003 of MAIN board)
PROM (IC7603 of MONITOR board)
In the event of malfunction with electrical circuits, trouble-
shooting with the aid of proper test instruments most be done
first, and then commence necessary repair, replacement and
1. In case of wiring to chip test points for measurement,
use IC clips, etc. to avoid any stress.
2. Since connectors are fragile, carefully handle them in dis-
connecting and connecting.
3. Shortcircuit between operation and DECK chassis.
2. Required test equipment
1. Color TV monitor.
2. AC adapter
3. Oscilloscope (dual-trace type, observable 100 MHz or
It is recommended to use one observable 300 MHz
or higher frequency.
4. Digital voltmeter
5. Frequency counter (with threshold level adjuster)
6. Personal computer
3. Tools required for adjustments
Service Support System
INF Adjustment Lens
INF Adjustment Lens Holder
Light box Assembly
Gray Scale Chart
Color Bar Chart
Chip IC Replacement Jig
Jig Connector Cable