Open as PDF
When setting the movie recording size, click [Live View/Movie
func. set.], and display the [Live View/Movie func. set.] window
Adjust the focus. (p.35, p.36).
Click the [ ] button and begin shooting.
At the bottom left of the [Remote Live View window], a [ ] icon
and the recording time are displayed.
Click the [ ] button again to end shooting.
When the [Remote Live View window] closes, the following
window appears if some image data remains to be downloaded
to your computer.
Note the following when you set the movie recording size to
[Movie Crop 640 x 480] on .
• The Movie crop image cannot be magnified for focusing.
• Two AF modes can be selected, [Live mode] (p.38) and [Face
Detection Live mode] (p.39).
• AF mode automatically switches to [Live mode] (p.38) when in
[Quick mode] (p.36).
• Still photos cannot be taken.
• The movie recording size icon appears as [ ].
The following operations are not available when Movie Digital
Zoom is set on .
• Remote Live View display
• AF focusing
• Shooting still photos
In EU, Video Snapshot shooting is not available on