Open as PDF
The quality setting adjusts the compression
ratio of the images. Higher quality settings
give better photos, but will take up more
To set the image quality, do the following:
1. Press the button to enter the Function
2. Use the Left/Right navigation buttons to
highlight the Quality function.
3. Use the Up/Down navigation buttons to select
a desired setting. Three options are available.
• : Best quality (Standard compression)
• : Fine quality (High compression)
• : Normal quality (Maximum compression)
4. Press the button to conrm your setting.