Open as PDF
Using zoom playback (for still pictures only)
The zoom scroll wheel can also be used
during playback. This allows you to magnify
photos up to 8X.
1. Turn your camera to Playback mode.
2. Use the Left/Right navigation buttons to
select a photo to magnify.
3. Move the zoom scroll wheel to the Tele
position ( ) once.
4. Use the zoom scroll wheel to zoom in
and out. The zoom indicator and pan box
appear on the screen.
5. Use the navigation buttons to pan across
6. Press the button to return the image to
its original scale.