Open as PDF
The size setting refers to the image resolution
in pixels. A higher image resolution allows
you to print that image in larger sizes without
degrading the image.
To set the image size, do the following:
1. Press the button to enter the Function
2. Use the Left/Right navigation buttons to
highlight the Size function.
3. Use the Up/Down navigation buttons to
select a resolution.
4. Press the button to conrm your setting.
5. The number of available shots is displayed
on the screen.
The bigger the number of recorded pixels
is, the better the image quality becomes.
As the number of recorded pixels becomes
smaller, you will be able to record more
frames on a memory card.
(See page 36 for the GE digital camera
available size settings).