Open as PDF
3. Press the Shutter button to save what you
see on the LCD screen as a new picture, or
the button to cancel and return to the
This setting allows you to resize picture to
a specied resolution, and save it as a new
1. Select the Resize setting from the
Playback menu as described previously.
2. Use the
navigation buttons to
select a picture to resize.
3. Use the Up/Down navigation buttons
to select a resolution (1024X768 or
640X480) to resize the image or back to
cancel and return to the Playback menu.
4. Press the button to conrm the setting.
Resizing an image creates a new le
that contains the image in the size you
select. The le with the original image
also remains in memory.
If the message “The image cannot be
edited.” appears, it means that the
current image cannot be resized.
You can use this setting to change the picture
orientation of the picture.
1. Select the Rotate setting from the