Open as PDF
The quality setting adjusts the compression ratio of the
images. Higher quality settings give better photos, but
will take up more memory space.
To set the image quality, do the following:
1. Press the
button to enter the Function menu.
2. Use the
Left/Right navigation buttons to highlight
the Quality function.
3. Use the Up/Down navigation buttons to select a
desired setting. Three options are available.
• : Best quality (Standard compression)
• : Fine quality (High compression)
• : Normal quality (Maximum compression)
4. Press the
button to conrm your setting.
5. The number of available shots remaining is displayed
on the LCD.
6. Use the Left/Right buttons to select other options, or
press the button once to conrm your selection
and exit the current menu.