Open as PDF
If the USB option is set to [PC] :
Turn the camera o and disconnect the USB cable.
If the USB option is set to [PC (PTP) ] :
Remove the camera from the system as described below
before turning the camera o and disconnecting the USB
Window XP Home Edition/XP Professional
Click the [Safely Remove Hardware] icon in the
taskbar and select [Safely remove USB Mass Storage
Device] from the menu displayed.
By using the USB cable, you can transfer the captured
photos and videos to a PC. Follow the steps below to
connect the camera to a PC.
1. Start a computer to which ArcSoft software has been
2. Make sure both the camera and PC are turned on.
3. Connect one end of the supplied USB cable to the
USB/AV OUT port on your camera.
4. Connect the other end of the cable to an available
USB port on your PC.
5. Disconnect the camera once transfer is completed.