Open as PDF
46 4746 47
The Blink Detection feature is on by default, and after
taking each photo, a warning message will pop up if a
blink had been detected in the photo.
1. In photography modes, press the button
enter the Photo menu.
2. Use the Up/Down navigation buttons to select "Blink
3. Use the Right navigation buttons to enter the
submenu, and select "On" option.
4. Press the button
to conrm the setting and exit
5. The "Blink detection" indicator appears on the LCD.
6. Press the shutter button fully to capture the image, if
someone's eyes blink, the camera will automatically
show blink detection warning message.
• For optimal results, the subject should be framed to
occupy most of the screen space.