Open as PDF
IX. Care and Maintenance
• Immediately after using camera underwater, soak camera in a
fresh water tub for about 10 minutes. Remove USB cover and
rinse USB contacts.
• While holding camera underwater, push each button a few
times to rinse out trapped saltwater.
• Dry housing with clean soft towel after removing from fresh
water tub. Never let water dry on the lens or LCD window,
which can cause water drop stains.
• Do not let camera sit in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of
time. Keep camera in a shaded area or under a dry towel.
• Make sure camera is perfectly dry before storage. Store camera
in a clean dry area.
• Do not disassemble this product; there are no user-serviceable
parts inside and will void warranty.
• Keep camera away from extreme temperatures or prolonged
exposure to direct sunlight. Storage temperature range is -20°F
to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C).
• For long-term storage, charge battery to about 50% or more.
Storing camera with 0% charge may shorten battery lifespan or
permanently damage battery.
• Opening and tampering with the camera will void your
• Battery may only be replaced by Authorized SeaLife Service
Center. Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by incorrect type.
Dispose of used batteries according to your local laws.