Open as PDF
• To protect the battery pack and keep it in optimal condition, do not
charge it continuously for more than 24 hours.
• For battery chargers that use a power cord, do not attach the
charger or cord to other objects. Doing so could result in malfunction
or damage to the product.
• For details on charging time and the number of shots and recording time
possible with a fully charged battery pack, see “Number of Shots/Recording
Time, Playback Time” (=
• Charged battery packs gradually lose their charge, even when they are not
used. Charge the battery pack on (or immediately before) the day of use.
• The charger can be used in areas with 100 – 240 V AC power (50/60 Hz). For
power outlets in a different format, use a commercially available adapter for
the plug. Never use an electrical transformer designed for traveling, which may
damage the battery pack.
Inserting the Battery Pack and Memory Card
Insert the included battery pack and a memory card (sold separately).
Note that before using a new memory card (or a memory card formatted
in another device), you should format the memory card with this camera
1 Open the cover.
Slide the cover ( ) and open it ( ).
2 Insert the battery pack.
While pressing the battery lock in the
direction of the arrow, insert the battery
pack as shown and push it in until it clicks
into the locked position.
Terminals Battery Lock
Downloaded From camera-usermanual.com Canon Manuals