Open as PDF
Using the Software
To utilize the features of the following software, download the software from
the Canon website and install it on your computer.
- Import images to your computer
• To view and edit images on a computer, use preinstalled or commonly
available software compatible with images captured by the camera.
Checking Your Computer Environment
The software can be used on the following computers. For detailed system
requirements and compatibility information, including support in new
operating systems, visit the Canon website.
• Windows 8/8.1
• Windows 7 SP1
• Mac OS X 10.9
• Mac OS X 10.8
Installing the Software
Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.8 are used here for the sake of illustration.
1 Download the software.
With a computer connected to the
Internet, access http://www.canon.com/
Access the site for your country or region.
Download the software.
2 Install the les.
Click [Easy Installation] and follow the
on-screen instructions to complete the
installation process. Installation may
take some time, depending on computer
performance and the Internet connection.
Click [Finish] or [Restart] on the screen
• Internet access is required, and any ISP account charges and
access fees must be paid separately.
• To uninstall the software, follow these steps.
- Windows: Select [Start] menu ► [All Programs] ► [Canon Utilities], and then
choose the software for uninstallation.
- Mac OS: In the [Canon Utilities] folder within the [Applications] folder, drag
the folder of the software for uninstallation to the Trash, and then empty the
Downloaded From camera-usermanual.com Canon Manuals