Open as PDF
Adding a Date Stamp
The camera can add the shooting date to images, in the lower-right corner.
However, note that date stamps cannot be edited or removed, so conrm
beforehand that the date and time are correct (=
1 Congure the setting.
Press the <n> button, choose [Date
] on the  tab, and then
choose the desired option (=
Once the setting is complete, [ ] is
As you take shots, the camera adds the
shooting date or time to the lower-right
corner of images.
To restore the original setting, choose
[Off] in step 1.
• Date stamps cannot be edited or removed.
• Shots taken without adding a date stamp can be printed with one as follows.
However, adding a date stamp this way to images that already have one may
cause it to be printed twice.
- Print using printer functions (=
- Use camera DPOF print settings (=
91) to print
- Use the software downloaded from the Canon website (=
85) to print
Downloaded From camera-usermanual.com Canon Manuals