Open as PDF
Before use, make sure the following items are included in the package.
If anything is missing, contact your camera retailer.
Camera Battery Pack
• A memory card is not included (=
Compatible Memory Cards
The following memory cards (sold separately) can be used, regardless of
• SD memory cards*
• SDHC memory cards*
• SDXC memory cards*
• Eye-Fi cards
* Cards conforming to SD standards. However, not all memory cards have been veried
to work with the camera.
Preliminary Notes and Legal
• Take and review some test shots initially to make sure the images were
recorded correctly. Please note that Canon Inc., its subsidiaries and
afliates, and its distributors are not liable for any consequential damages
arising from any malfunction of a camera or accessory, including memory
cards, that result in the failure of an image to be recorded or to be
recorded in a way that is machine readable.
• Images recorded by the camera shall be for personal use. Refrain from
unauthorized recording that infringes on copyright law, and note that
even for personal use, photography may contravene copyright or other
legal rights at some performances or exhibitions, or in some commercial
• The camera warranty is valid only in the area of purchase. In case of
camera problems while abroad, return to the area of purchase before
contacting a Canon Customer Support Help Desk.
• Although the LCD monitor is produced under extremely high-precision
manufacturing conditions and more than 99.99% of the pixels meet
design specications, in rare cases some pixels may be defective or may
appear as red or black dots. This does not indicate camera damage or
affect recorded images.
• The LCD monitor may be covered with a thin plastic lm for protection
against scratches during shipment. If covered, remove the lm before
using the camera.
• When the camera is used over an extended period, it may become warm.
This does not indicate damage.
Downloaded From camera-usermanual.com Canon Manuals