Open as PDF
Still Images Movies
Shots Resembling Miniature Models
Creates the effect of a miniature model, by blurring image areas above and
below your selected area.
You can also make movies that look like scenes in miniature models by
choosing the playback speed before the movie is recorded. People and
objects in the scene will move quickly during playback. Note that sound is
1 Choose [ ].
Follow step 1 in “Specic Scenes”
39) and choose [ ].
A white frame is displayed, indicating the
image area that will not be blurred.
2 Choose the area to keep in
Press the <p> button.
Move the zoom lever to resize the frame,
and press the <o><p> buttons to move
3 For movies, choose the movie
Press the <n> button, and then
press the <q><r> buttons to choose the
4 Return to the shooting screen
Press the <n> button to return to the
shooting screen, and then shoot.
Playback Speed and Estimated Playback Time
(for One-Minute Clips)
Speed Playback Time
Approx. 12 sec.
Approx. 6 sec.
Approx. 3 sec.
• The zoom is not available when shooting movies. Be sure to set the
zoom before shooting.
• Try taking some test shots rst, to make sure you obtain the desired
• To switch the orientation of the frame to vertical, press the <q><r> buttons
in step 2. To return the frame to horizontal orientation, press the <o><p>
• To move the frame when it is in horizontal orientation, press the <o><p>
buttons, and to move the frame when it is in vertical orientation, press the
• Holding the camera vertically will change the orientation of the frame.
• Movie image quality is [
] when a still image resolution of [ ] is selected
] when a still image resolution of [ ] is selected (=
quality settings cannot be changed.
Downloaded From camera-usermanual.com Canon Manuals