Open as PDF
- 44 -
Photography (Auto Photography) (continued)
Set the mode dial to [ ].
Look at the image on the LCD monitor to compose the
To adjust the brightness of the LCD monitor
Press the shutter button down half way q, and press
it down fully w.
• Pressing the shutter button down half way adjusts the exposure,
and pressing the shutter button down fully takes the shot.
• When the focus and exposure are adjusted, the viewfinder lamp
• If you shoot a still picture, when preview is set to ON (
a preview image is displayed on screen for about two seconds.
• The viewfinder LED turns red while image data is being recorded
onto the SmartMedia™.
• The LCD monitor sometimes displays bright, dark or colored spots at all times. This is not a malfunction.
These spots do not appear in the photographed image.
• The image is not displayed on the LCD monitor while the shutter button is pressed down fully.
q Press down
w Press down