Open as PDF
FRU information (service only) 117
10. Using a screwdriver, gently pry the top of the bezel
away from the server.
11. Slide the main bezel down and gently pull away from
12. To reinstall the bezel:
a. Align the prongs in the main bezel with the
notches on the front of the server.
Note: It may be necessary to place the front of
the server near the edge of a flat surface
because the main bezel will extend slightly
below the server until it is pushed up into
b. Slide the main bezel up.
c. Press in on the tabs on top of the bezel until they
snap into place.
13. Slide the CD-ROM and floppy disk drives back into
position and replace the screws.
Before you begin:
• Read “Safety information” on page 155.
• Review the information in “Before you begin” on page