Open as PDF
Combining Shots of Two People into a Single Image >>
Combining Shots of Two People into a Single
Image (Couple Shot Capture mode)
This mode lets you record images of two people and combine them into a single
image. This makes it possible for you to include yourself in group images, even
when there is no one else around to record the image for you.
1. Press the Mode button to select [Capture Mode] (not video mode).
a. Press the MENU button.
b. Select [Function] with the u button.
c. Select [Capture Mode] with the p / q button, and press the SET
d. Select [Coupl.shot] with the p / q button, and press the SET button.
e. Press the MENU button to exit from the menu screen.
2. Align the focus frame on the screen with the subject you want on the left
side of the image.
3. Press the shutter button to record the left side of the image.
4. Next compose the subject you want in the right side of the image, taking
care to align the background with the semi-transparent image of the
background of the ﬁrst image, which is shown on the screen.
5. When everything is aligned correctly, record the right side of the image.
Remember, you can use the Zoom lever to scroll the menu and Shutter button
to Set the camera.