Open as PDF
Motion detection / Video analytics
Events of motion detection and video analysis can be set to trigger event signal output.
1. From the Setup menu, select the
2. Click <Event setup>.
3. Select <Motion detection / Video
analytics> from <Event action
4. Set whether or not to <Enable>.
5. According to your purpose, select from
motion detection and intelligent video
6. Set <Sensitivity>, <Size> and <Area>.
When selected Intelligent Video
Analysis, set <Analytics> too.
7. Set whether to use <Detection result
When a motion is detected, its size and
position is marked with a rectangle on
• Green : All targets detected as
• Red : It is an object judged to have
passed, entered or escaped (with the
color maintained for 1 or 2 seconds)
or to have appeared or disappeared
(with the color maintained for 3 to 5
8. Specify the activation time and activation condition.
For more information about <Activation time> and <Action>, refer to “Alarm input”. (page 101)
9. When done, click [Apply (
72_ setup screen