Open as PDF
FTP / E-mail
You can configure the FTP/E-mail server settings so that you can transfer the images taken
with camera to your PC if an event occurs.
1. From the Setup menu, select the
2. Click <FTP / E-mail>.
3. Select <FTP configuration> or
<E-mail configuration> and enter /
select a desired value.
• FTP configuration
- Server address : Enter the IP
address of the FTP server that you
transfer the alarm or event images
- ID : Enter the user ID with which
you will log in to the FTP server.
- Password : Enter the user account
password for logging into the FTP server.
- Upload directory : Specify the FTP path where you will transfer the alarm or
- Port : The default port of the FTP server is 21; however, you can use a different
port number according to the FTP server settings.
- Passive mode : Select <On> if you need to connect in passive mode due to the
firewall or the FTP server settings.
72_ setup screen