Open as PDF
When connecting network, you can choose whether using 802.1x protocol, and then install
1. From the Setup menu, select the
2. Click <802.1x>.
3. Set the <IEEE 802.1x setting(EAPOL
• Enable IEEE 802.1x : Specify the use
of the 802.1x protocol.
• EAPOL version : Select version 1 or 2.
• ID : Enter the client certificate ID.
• Password : Enter the client private
key password. If the key file used is not encrypted, you don’t need to enter it.
If the connected network device does not support the 802.1x protocol, the protocol will not
operate properly even if you set it.
4. Install/remove the certificate.
• CA certificates : Select a public certificate that contains the public key.
• Client certificate : Select a public certificate that contains the client certificate key.
• Client private key : Select a public certificate that contains the client private key.
5. When done, click [Apply (
To install/remove 802.1x related certificates
1. Press the [Browse ( )] button for each item and select a certificate to install.
2. If no certificate is installed, you will see “Not Available” appearing next to the selected
3. Press the [Install (
)] button to start installation with a message of “Installed”
next to the item.
4. Press the [Delete (
)] button to remove the certificate.
72_ setup screen