Open as PDF
● INSTALLATION & CONNECTION
1. Connect the AUDIO IN port of the camera with the microphone or LINE OUT port of
the amplifier that the microphone is connected to.
As a microphone is built in, you can use the built-in microphone instead of an external one.
(It is applicable only to the SND-5084R model.)
2. Connect the AUDIO OUT port of the camera with the speaker or LINE IN port of the
amplifier that the speaker is connected to.
3. Check the specifications for audio input.
• Audio Codec
- Audio In : G.711 PCM (Bit Rate: 64kbps / Sampling Frequency: 8kHz), G.726
ADPCM (Bit Rate: 16Kbps, 24Kbps, 32Kbps, 40Kbps / Sampling Frequency: 8kHz)
- Audio Out : G.711 PCM (Bit Rate: 64kbps / Sampling Frequency: 8kHz)
• Full duplex Audio
• Audio in : Mono signal line input (Max.2.4 Vpp)
• Audio out : Mono signal line output (Max.2.4 Vpp)
• Line out impedance : 600Ω