Open as PDF
Alarm output setup
1. From the Setup menu, select the
<Event ( )> tab.
2. Click <Alarm output setup>.
3. Set the camera’s type of alarm output.
If you change the alarm output type, the alarm
out button on the monitoring page and alarm
output type displayed on Event Setup page will
be changed accordingly.
- Normal open : Considers “Open circuit” status of the sensor or alarm input device
as normal, and triggers alarm event if becomes “Closed circuit” status.
- Normal close : Considers “Closed circuit” status of the sensor or alarm input device
as normal, and triggers alarm event if becomes “Open circuit” status.
4. Set the alarm output button.
This setup is for the alarm output button in the monitoring page.
• Mode : Sets the alarm output method.
There is difference between operations when clicked alarm output button while disabled.
- Pulse : It is activated during the time period specified by the duration (switching
interval) and then becomes inactive automatically.
- Active/Inactive : It maintains as activated until the user clicks the button again to
make it inactive.
• Duration : Set the alarm duration that maintains activated if the mode is set to
pulse, from 1 to 15 seconds.
5. When done, click [Apply (
72_ setup screen