Open as PDF
● INSTALLATION & CONNECTION
Connecting waterproof power cable and LAN cable
1. Remove the dome cover and the case.
2. Pull out the long projected part of the rubber plug on
the bottom and remove it as shown in the figure.
Use an appropriate cable bush for the LAN cable to be
- Basic camera : Use the cable with a diameter of Ø5~6.5.
- Components provided : Use the cable with a diameter of
3. Insert the power cable into the small hole made by
removing the projected part of the rubber plug in step
2 above, and lay the cable along the long groove.
4. Connect the power cable with the power terminal
CAUTION : Be ware o f the
Rated Vo ltage and P olarit y
of the power conne ction.