Open as PDF
• E-mail configuration
- Server address : Enter the IP address of the email server that you transfer the
alarm or event images to.
- Use authentication : Select whether to use authorization.
- Use SSL : Specify the use of SSL.
- ID : Enter the user ID for logging into the email server.
- Password : Enter the user account password for logging into the email server.
- Port : The default port of the email server is 25; however, you can use a different
port number according to the email server settings.
- Recipient : Enter the address of the email recipient.
- Sender : Enter the address of the email sender. If the sender address is
incorrect, the email from the sender may be classified as SPAM by the email
server and thus may not be sent.
- Subject : Enter a subject for your email.
- Body : Provide the text for the massage. Attach the alarm or event images to
the email that you are preparing.
4. When done, click [Apply (
You can set the record conditions or the use of recording for the Micro SD memory, check
the size of stored data, or format the Micro SD memory itself.
1. From the Setup menu, select the
2. Click <Storage>.
● SETUP SCREEN