Open as PDF
1. From the Setup menu, select the
<Video & Audio ( )> tab.
2. Click <Video setup>.
3. Select a <Video source> mode.
• Flip mode : Turn upside down
the image that is captured by the
• Mirror mode : Flip horizontal the
image that is captured by the
4. Select Able or Disable for the analog
5. Select the video type.
6. Specify the privacy zone.
7. When done, click [Apply (
To set the privacy zone
You can specify a certain area of the camera video to be protected for your privacy.
1. Set it to <On>.
2. When done, click [Apply (
3. Select 4 vertices on the screen with
your mouse to specify the area.
4. Enter the name and select the color,
and then click [OK].
5. If you want to delete an area in the list,
select one and click [Delete (
● SETUP SCREEN