Open as PDF
You can configure the video & audio, network, event and system settings of the camera in the
1. In the Live screen, click
2. The Setup screen appears.
Microsoft Silverlight 5.0 or higher is required to be installed on the PC for setup pages that provide
If not installed already, automatically moves to the Silverlight setup.
VIDEO & AUDIO SETUP
1. From the Setup menu, select the
<Video & Audio ( )> tab.
2. Click <Video profile>.
3. Set the <Video profile connection
• Keep connection when profile
setting is changed : Changing profile
properties that is used by existing
connection does not affect such
connection and remains with old
If not selected, changing a profile
used by an existing connection
resets such connection.
4. Select each profile properties.
For more details, refer to “To Add/
Change the Video Profile”. (Page 74)
5. Click the input box of each item and
enter / select a desired value.
The context menu may differ depending on
the selected codec type.
• Default profile : If no profile is
selected when using the Web Viewer,
the default video profile is applied.
72_ setup screen