Open as PDF
You can create a list of IPs that you want to grant or deny access to them.
1. From the Setup menu, select the
2. Click <IP filtering>.
3. Select <Filtering type>.
• Deny : If selecting this, access from
those IPs that are added to the
filtering will be restricted.
• Allow : If selecting this, access from
only those IPs that are added to the
filtering will be accepted.
4. Click the [Add (
The IP list will be created.
5. Provide the IP that you want to grant or deny access from.
When you enter an IP address and a Prefix, the list of IP addresses available will
appear in the right-side filter range column.
If selected <Allow> for IP Filtering and <IPv6 setup> of <Interface> is set to <Use>, both IPv4
and IPv6 addresses of the computer currently configuring should be assigned.
The IP address of the computer used for the current setup cannot be added to <Deny>, it should
be added to <Allow>.
Only the IP addresses that are set to <Use> will be displayed in the filter column.
6. Select an IP to delete from the list.
Click the [Delete (
7. When done, click [Apply (
72_ setup screen