Open as PDF
To Set Day/Night
1. Select <Day/Night>.
2. Select each item and set it properly.
• Mode: Mode is used to adjust the
color of Color or Black and White.
- Color : The video is always output in
- B/W : The video is always output in
black and white.
- Auto : Normally, it is set to Color but
to B&W under low luminance at night.
If AGC of the <Exposure> menu is set to <Off>, the day/night mode cannot be set to <Auto>.
- External : It controls the color of the video when the alarm input terminal is synchronized
with an external device.
- Schedule : Set the time during which the camera is operated in the color mode.
• Dwell time : It specifies the period for which the selected brightness condition
must be maintained to switch the lighting mode from Day to Night or vice versa.
• Duration : It specifies the interval of lighting mode conversion.
• Alarm in : The video is set to Color or B/W as the alarm sensor is open or closed.
If the Day/Night mode is set to External Input, the alarm input function of the Event-Alarm Input
page is disabled.
• Activation time(Color) : It specifies the schedule for color mode operation.
If it is set, the Color mode is maintained from 00 second of the starting time to 59 second of the
● SETUP SCREEN